There are thousands of elderly and disabled people in our community who are isolated, lonely, hurting and in need of help. Government funded resources are dwindling and we are stepping up to mobilize the members of our community who want to help.
Our agency is dedicated to improving the quality of life for elderly and disabled individuals, as well as their loved ones. We do this by providing a wide range of free and affordable, sliding scale fee for services to individuals and families to meet the ever growing needs.
Any additional donations are appreciated to help us improve our services and continue to serve the local community.
There are more exciting ways than ever for you to help our seniors and disabled individuals in our community:
- Make a gift on behalf of a loved one for a special occasion and we will send a special notification card by mail.
- Getting married? Honor guests or happy couple with a donation made on their behalf as a wedding favor.
- Make a gift in memory of a loved one, and ShiningCare will notify their family.
- Enjoy a meal, your favorite beverage, order your holiday or special occasion desserts, or enjoy homemade, delectable treat at Grace Place Tea House and Boutique, proceeds benefit our programs for our senior and disabled individuals.
- Shop at our Grace Place Tea House and Boutique for merchandise or a meaningful gift.
Questions? Call 1-530-232-5543
If you wish to mail in your donation, please send to:
P.O. Box 993753
Redding, CA 96099