Assessment & Care Planning
- Our specialty is to provide viable options to meet the individual needs of our client. Support and direction is given to help the family decide which option is best, and how to implement and coordinate care choices.
- With individual needs in mind, care and support services are tailored to the client and family.
- Understanding that needs and wishes change with time, our services are flexible and may be quickly adjusted to suit the immediate situation.
- Ongoing assessment by our Care Management team provides a means to be proactive for adjusting services before it becomes a major problem to make a change.
- We stand by you with support, expert advice and professional assistance to handle whatever is needed.
- Support and guidance for making difficult decisions regarding a loved one’s care is given by professional experts to help you make informed choices for care.
- After identifying needs and wishes, a comprehensive plan of care is developed to ensure the appropriate services are put in place.
- All necessary services are set-up and coordinated, based on individual needs and preferences.
- Care Management promotes interdependence, maintaining the highest level of independence, while utilizing a full circle of services and natural supports to improve quality of life.
- Our team of Personal Assistants are “hand picked” for the client. The family is given a voice in who will be providing care, as well as how the care will be given.
- Each care provider is trained specifically for the needs and preferences of the individual and family. Our services are designed to support and assist without interfering with routines and traditions.
- Where others simply provide care, we build relationships and a network of support to enhance well-being.