There are thousands of elderly and disabled people in our community who are isolated, lonely, hurting and in need of help. Government funded resources are dwindling and we are stepping up to mobilize the members of our community who want to help.
Our agency is dedicated to improving the quality of life for elderly and disabled individuals, as well as their loved ones. We do this by providing a wide range of free and affordable, sliding scale fee for services to individuals and families to meet the ever growing needs.
Some Ways That You Can Help
- Visiting, Companionship, Prayer
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation and/or Meals
- Clerical, Adminstrative or Fundraising
- Internships tailored to your requirements
- Give a Financial Donation
We’ll give you all the training & support you need.
Your time will make a big difference!
Join Our Team
Download, fill out our volunteer interest form and return to:
P.O. Box 993753
Redding, CA 96099